Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Heads a team of Service Managers with the understanding of the company’s overall business strategy, Sales hierarchy and objectives, and internal systems, processes, and procedures, whose main focus is the management of customer expectations and the overall customer experience in regards to the company’s performance for all products and services, with full understanding how the Service Management organization directly impacts the customer.
The Main Responsibilities
- Builds a high performance team; hires and retains the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegates work, holds reports accountable; develops and empowers direct reports to make decisions and take action. Demonstrates Company’s values, maintains a positive open demeanor, encourages different points of view, moves team forward through change; provides timely information; communicates context for business decisions; recognizes accomplishments; fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Engages with internal stakeholders in order to drive the positive change across the company. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to the following: process improvements, gains in efficiencies/productivity, and resolution of systemic issues.
- Oversees the overall customer experience within the assigned market, channel, and/or geographic territory. Customer experience includes service order accuracy, on-time product delivery, billing accuracy and timely dispute resolution, service management, and the overall customer service experience. Ensures that the customer experience is at or above pre-established expectations based on direct customer feedback (such as Customer Satisfaction Survey results, Acceptable Churn, etc.).
- Responsible for managing all key business metrics that directly impact customer experience. Metrics include, but are not limited to, CCD (Customer Commit Date) Set, CCD Met, Standard Interval, Customer Interval, MTTR, % Met Yield, Availability, Fault Frequency and timely bill inquiry and dispute resolution.
- Manages a consistent level of performance for all products and services. Creates and delivers operational reviews and scorecards to senior management (internal and external). Defines targets, metrics and measures of quality for each service, and reports company performance in each category each week, month and quarter. Report types and frequency may differ within the company from the data reported to the customer.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Bachelor’s Degree or 7 plus years of relevant job experience in a related industry, preferrably telecom.
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
Requisition #: 257621
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.