At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Manager, IT Development (Software Development)
Are you an experienced developer who thrives on leading high performing development teams?
Are you a natural born leader who has proven abilities to coach and develop the next generation?
Are you someone who loves being a part of a high performing team, where you are working with other likeminded and very talented people?
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like-minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to…
- Manage a high performing team of developers
- Acts as a release manager by tracking and approving the projects for deployment
- Ensures proper alignment on directives with Main Office and offshore team
- Provide time estimates for projects and prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Develop and implement web applications when need arises
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Test performance, implement software, and document systems when need arises
- Support programs developed for internal customers when need arises
- Ensure the quality control while respecting pre-determined business rules and deadlines
- Enhance and support existing tools and database infrastructures
- Publish reports at the agent and call center level
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Possess approximately 5+ years’ experience leading high performing software development teams
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experienced in Visual Studio TFS
- Good knowledge of Windows environment
- Good knowledge of MS SQL 2005+
- Experienced in relational database analysis
- Strong knowledge of BI/Query, MS Project, and ACDs – Symposium, Avaya, IEX, or equivalent)
- Experience in Robotics Process Automation is a major plus, on software like Blue Prism
- Experienced in the design, development and maintenance of enterprise-level data systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAS, or others.
- Expert-level web design experience with Asp.Net 4.0
- Experienced in designing and implementing web-based reporting solutions
- You have outstanding spoken and written English skills
- You thrive in an exciting and fast paced nature of working on a tech support floor
- You are passionate about being an advocate for the customer and willing to go the extra mile
- You are not someone who gets easily flustered when handling many tasks at once
- You have a collaborative spirit
Specific skills we would love to see…
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Having PMP is a plus
- Understanding of how a contact center operates is preferred
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Quantrics is committed in fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Position Level: Q31
Application Deadline: 02/12/2021
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.