Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Inventory Control Operations Manager is responsible for supply/ product management and distribution utilizing a comprehensive inventory tracking system for Inventory Control, Storeroom, and Shipping & Receiving, Central Services system wide, across multiple Hoag locations and affiliates. Plans, implements and manages policies and procedures to optimize inventory control and reduce waste. Develops and implements standard operating procedures for inventory controls to include assessment of the amount of stock on-hand, cycle counts, stocking replenishment process, proper location and labels with product numbers. Works closely and coordinates with Buyers, and other Purchasing staff to assure that all line items are received and accounted for. Defines inventory KPIs and quality audits. Supervises inventory personnel.
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of related supervisory experience.
- Three (3) years of Supply Chain experience in the inventory, warehouse, or logistics in the healthcare field.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving record maintenance, medical supplies, and ordering
- Must be available for weekend schedule as required
- Must have knowledge of and ability to work with computer software systems
- Bachelors or Master’s in Business Administration, logistics, management or similar disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Lawson
- Related Inventory Management Training
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Business Certification program