Additional Locations: US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Maple Grove
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
As the Business Transformation Manager, Outbound- Service to Cash, you will play a key role in ensuring the successful Business Transformation across the capital equipment service to cash business processes. This is a key role, reporting to the Business Transformation Lead, Outbound, collaborating with the Magellan Workstreams, Strategic Integration Vendors, Process Owners, Community of Practices and Stakeholders across the network. The role will commence in Q2 2021 and the program will last for approximately 3 years across: Project Scope, Pre Project-Portfolio Surge activity, Requirements, Design, Build and Testing, Deployment to post Go Live sustaining.
The Magellan program will be will be strongly leveraging a scaled agile for ERP implementation and each of the Business Transformation Managers will be expected to fulfil the role of a ‘Product Owner’ within an agile team environment as the role develops over time. Previous experience of the scaled agile methodology would be advantageous but not required.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing across a scope of activities within the Service to Cash Workstream.
- Developing the options required to support service activities across the manufacturing network, suppliers and in the field.
- Acquire strong S4HANA understanding on capital equipment processes and specifically service to cash processes and work closely with the network to educate and inform.
- Partner with subject matter experts across the network to document business requirements to drive the development process.
- Develop and implement processes to meet the business need.
- Work closely with the GSMS ( Service Max) team to insure interfaces and integrations and understood, managed and executed.
- Deliver on the big three capital equipment initiatives
- Finance and Accounting and Asset Management
- Parent Child Relationships
- Configuration Management
- Developing and executing a Project Plan for the Magellan STC Workstream, integrating and collaborating with overall Magellan Program Management role, IT Solution Architects/ COE and the other Magellan Workstreams.
- Coordinating and liaison with the other Magellan Workstreams, Strategic Integration Vendors, BSC BPL’s, SME’s, Communities of Practice’s and Stakeholders across the network.
- Building a cross functional, network-wide, team and collaborative matrix organisation, to deliver the Magellan STC Workstream.
- Aligning Requirements, monitoring project plans, communicating with Stakeholders, co-ordinating the Requirements, Design, Build and Testing Phase and supporting the network-wide Deployment.
- Proactively influencing global regional, functional and divisional leaders in areas of new concepts, adoption of Best Practice and working to ensure understanding and translation of strategies, goals and the full scope of a Business Transformation initiative.
- Engaging with Stakeholders to ensure User/Customer expectations are clearly defined and delivered.
- Creating an environment that encourages: constructive feedback and coaching; and proactive developmental support for all employees.
- Fostering an inclusive workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational and personal objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or applicable field required; Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years technical professional or operational experience in medical device field required.
- 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Previous leadership experience across the network or the Management of large change programs, ideally within an IT or systems environment would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of SAP, GSMS and the broader Application Ecosystem, combined with knowledge of key business processes.
- Ability to shape, establish, communicate and engage teams in the vision & strategy of the Magellan Program.
- Creates a sense of energy, excitement, and personal commitment to the organization by empowering others, rewarding and celebrating superior performance, and creating an inclusive workplace across many locations
- Experience of managing complex matrixed organizational structures and demonstrated capability in collaborating and influencing across such an organization
- Demonstrated high degree of integrity, professionalism, and the ability to establish credibility
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution.
- Previous experience of Agile or Scaled Agile methodology, design thinking, and lean rituals will be advantage but not essential
- Proven adaptability, comfortable with change and with a demonstrated ability to react and respond to a fast-changing environment.
- Role location is flexible, with participation at Team meetings, collaborative project events, with a Boston/Minneapolis focus and on sites across the STC Workstream.
Requisition ID: 479989
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.