WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a determined, charismatic and organized personality to join our global HR Ops and Technology team. This position will be responsible for management of a team that will be responsible for centralized human resources services in the South America region as well as a core team member in a global technology team. The position will focus on critical processes such as payroll while also looking broader to ensure that global technology platforms are implemented regionally, or by leading global projects. AGCO is in an exciting space and looking to increase its utilization of technology to ensure efficiency, data accuracy and operational ease.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Implement global HR technology platforms and solutions for the Region. These may include Payroll, Time and Attendance / Performance Management / Workforce Planning / Reporting and Metrics / Recruiting / Portals and Ticketing Systems / E-Vaults / AI
- Manage a high performing team, ensuring timely deliverables and a positive working environment; Must be able to virtually manage
- Create ad hoc reports and leadership presentations to support the business
- Maintain process mapping and controls for all customer facing and back office HR processes including required procedures and policies
- Deliver high standard day-to-day working support to internal stakeholders, such as data entry, contracts, terminations, admin support
- Identify and implement standardized work activities with a core team of dedicated individuals
- Development and implement electronic and systems solutions to replace manual processing of documents and other information
- Process Payroll for the Region; timely audit participation and remedies of any audit findings
- Execution of ongoing process auditing and controls, including HRIS systems and other local HR technology systems deemed auditable
- Serve as a member of a global team for global projects and initiatives; serves as project manager for globally selected projects up to 20%
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, human resources or a related field.
- Fluent English Skills / Spanish is a plus.
- 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources, including payroll or generalist position, ideally with prior technology experience
- Knowledge of various HRIS platforms (ideally SAP SuccessFactors)
- Ability to learn and apply a standard process improvement and project management methodology
- Knowledge of payroll processing activities and requirements. Previous managerial experience, previous project management experience in a global organization. Payroll knowledge (managed payrolls or processed payroll prior) Project management of at least 1 major regional or global project
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.