SEEKING A SALES MANAGER FOR OUR CHARLOTTE, NC MARKET!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As a Sales Manager, with the Massey Company, a subsidiary of FCX Performance, you will be responsible for managing a team of sales reps. You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. The Manager of Sales designs, implements and manages the sales forecasting while establishing high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning-forecasting and budgeting methodologies. Must be strategic, organized and technologically savvy.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary with incentive target plan and expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
- Strong leadership, results driven
- Proven track record of leading and developing Sales teams, vendor engagement-cross functional
- Technical capacity/aptitude
- Experience in flow control industry: pumps, instrumentation with a solid working knowledge of valves and valve automation
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer proficiency including MS office
- Business acumen and strategic approach
- Must be able to travel-50%
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experience in Outside Sales/Account Manager/Territory Manager role within the industrial marketplace required.
- Minimum 5 years in a Sales Management role preferred; demonstrated ability to manage diverse sales teams
- Background in P & L is helpful
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you–Apply Today!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.