Req Id: 296938
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
The Network Finance Team is a community in full transformation! Our culture is based on open-mindedness, innovation, creativity and process improvement. We are presently looking for our next Finance Manager who will have the chance to manage a portion of the Capital budget for Wireline FTTH & Access Ontario.
• Participate and support the FTTH & Access Ontario team regarding monthly, quarterly and year-end activities.
• Working closely with Directors, Managers and their teams to understand and analyse capital project financials.
• Supporting the annual budgeting process, YEE, LRP the 3 Year Plan process, revise forecasts, and provide monthly estimates and outlooks.
• Review results and provide explanations to the Director level.
• Analysis of month end variances to help drive project improvements.
• Preparation and guide monthly results calls.
• Participate and lead diverse initiatives in the Finance team, to promote change.
• University degree in Accounting, Economics, or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical, business, and problem solving skills
• Confident with strong leadership and communication/presentation skills
• In depth knowledge of Excel
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
• Detail oriented
• Embraces change; encourages it
• Knowledge of telecommunication industry preferred
• Knowledge of SAP
• Flexible schedule during month/year end periods
• Type of job: Management
• Position type: CP2
• Company name: BCE Inc.
• Date candidate required : ASAP
• Job location: Halifax (Nova Scotia), Montreal (Quebec), Mississauga (Ontario)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/18/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.