At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
The Digital Solutions Manager will support the implementation for digital solutions and drive the execution of technology platforms for the Chartwells CSU campuses. They will act as a consultant between on-campus operators at client locations and Compass Digital Labs (CDL) and Chartwells Central Support Team (CST), ensuring innovative and efficient experiences for customers and back of house operations. The ideal candidate has a background in technology solutions coupled with a strong understanding of food service operations.
This role is a hands-on position that supports the ongoing development and tactical deployment of consumer facing technologies on campus including, but not limited to, mobile ordering, retail technology, point-of-sale, kiosks, and robotics. This individual will serve as the technology leader within the CSU Chartwells Campuses, building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and partners while supporting the larger strategic vision of digital growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the strategic deployment for technology and the digital customer journey within the region based upon client and organization goals
• Help to create compelling digital experiences and drive customer engagement using technology informed by customer insights and feedback.
• Own relationship with CDL team and our internal CST digital growth team and serve as the liaison between them and the campuses operators and regional leadership
• Partner with campus operators to develop technology solutions that solve for operational and/or client challenges
• Identify technology opportunities and support in the deployment of efficient and “wow” experiences for our guests, operators, and clients
• Develop tools and support materials to enable operator utilization and facilitate trainings
• Consistently identify new opportunities to drive digital programs and efficiencies through technology into the business and drive results.
• Be proactive in the new business sales and retention engagement process (e.g., RFP responses, presentations, demonstrations).
• Advocate for the business units using existing technological resources and solutions to improve the operational efficiencies and enhance the daily activities
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Chartwells Higher Ed are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 949525