Req Id: 278752
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
The Customer Experience group within the Field Services team is currently seeking a dynamic, high performing individual who has a solid technical network background complemented with prior people and project management exposure to join our team. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible to act as a Technical Support prime for day to day service assurance and provisioning issues.
The successful candidate will act as a Business Data Provisioning technical and process SME on day to day provisioning issues as well as lead a team of SME technicians to resolve daily issues 7×24. The individual also acts as a technical reference on NTI, NPI and CSAP projects and assure training is provided and delivered in order to maintain knowledge levels required to support the business.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Business Provisioning Technical Support acts as the single point of reference for technologies supported for our business customers.
- Business Provisioning Technical Support acts as the single point of reference for technologies supported for internal Network customers
- Provides WAN technical support to the provisioning and service assurance teams
- Provide leadership and coaching to unionised employees in virtual environment (training and skills development)
- Provide leadership and coaching to unionised employees to meet and/or exceed the company objective targets
- Establish and maintain professional and productive relationships with all NOC teams, internal teams, partners and suppliers to establish, communicate and manage expectations
- Provides technical assistance and process support to different project teams making sure the technological solutions / SLA and processes will meet all business requirements
- Meticulous and adheres to quality delivery at all times
- Ability to deliver outstanding service in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with deductive reasoning capabilities
- Technical know-how: advanced knowledge of Bell Business Market products and services
- Interest in acquiring technical and business knowledge relating to one or many customers
- In depth knowledge of telecommunications industry and technical product knowledge, essentially for: Core Data, Transport equipments, Frame Relay, ATM, DSL, Optical Ethernet, NGCE, FTTx, VoIP service, BID and IPVPN.
- Proven coaching/training abilities
- Leader, self-reliant and team player
- English written / spoken
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability with exceptional attention to details
- Excellent leadership and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Concrete Self Management capability to work with multi-disciplinary tasks and projects
- Flexible to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displays high sense of urgency
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action while being creative and solution oriented
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- University or college degree
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry in the following fields: LAN, WAN, Voice, IP, Wireless solutions and Internet
- Previous project management or Business Analyst experience or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of Business Data Assurance team
- A working knowledge of Business Provisioning systems including: Tecnet, RUSH, and other Bell systems
- MS Office skills
- Technical certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or JNCE
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John’s || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Prince Edward Island : Charlottetown
Application Deadline: 04/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.