Req Id: 300712
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell’s network for our residential and business customers.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to fill the position of Manager –Atlantic Assignment (Control Center) – CP2, and supervise the operations of a team of accredited employees (15-20). The members of that team support the technicians as they serve our customers in the business and residential markets for various technologies (Voice, DSL, IPTV, FTTH, etc.). Your main responsibility will be to maintain an appropriate level of customer service in the contact centre and lead projects and operational strategies to deliver on the various service indicators.
You will have to work closely with other Field Services managers and with the other Control Centre teams. You should have strong staff management skills and strong technical skills so you can help us achieve Bell Canada’s six strategic imperatives.
In your role as Manager, you will work closely with members of this team to ensure that customer commitments and district objectives are met or exceeded. You will use performance grids and tools to track the team’s work quality, develop their skills and support their opportunities for career growth.
Job duties and accountabilities:
- Implement operational strategies to meet or exceed service indicators and other key metrics (First Time Right, etc.)
- Act as an ambassador with our support teams (project, process, scheduling and training) to represent operations and influence strategies to deliver on results.
- Develop and implement innovating work methods, new processes and respond to ongoing changes in the organization’s priorities
- Analyze results and look for new opportunities to improve service results to provide the best customer experience
- Monitor workload on a daily basis, using the tools in place, to control the quality of results and take action as required
- Be responsible for employee coaching and development. Supervise escalations and manage daily event(s)
- Coach employees on career opportunities at Bell and increase employee value
- Advocate for the customer, take the necessary measures to ease concerns
- Able to deal with all levels of management across the district and the business
Essential skills and competencies:
- Teamwork (the ability to work together cooperatively across all levels of the organization)
- Entrepreneurial mindset to question status quo and keep improving the business Able to think outside of the box and come up with new ideas
- Listening, Understanding and Responding (able to have effective interaction with others)
- Leadership (the ability and willingness to manage change and take full responsibility for personal actions as well as the actions of a team)
- Ability to make the right decisions quickly, particularly in highly stressful situations
- Strong communication skills, a global vision and the ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Self-assurance, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Sound judgement and demonstrated initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to learn new technologies on the fly, driven and proactive
- Ability to adapt easily to an ever-changing environment and manage its activities
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and find ways to continually improve the district’s daily activities
- Self-starter with going forward initiative
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (play with data set) and PowerPoint
Preferred qualifications and competencies:
- Working knowledge of Field Services
- Abilities in project management
- Experience in the operations of telecommunications networks, including expertise in the service provisioning and service assurance areas, is an asset
- Computer skills – Avaya, MARTENs, DMS, SIGMA, IEX
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 08/06/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.