Who we are looking for:
Our Aftersales Commercial Team is relentless in the pursuit of excellence, ensuring AGCO delivers the best products and services in the industry in the most efficient, cost-effective way. We are currently seeking a Commercial Aftersales Lead, Africa. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide leadership for Commercial After sales based in Africa and ensure alignment within regional/global After sales. The role requires to work with multi brand Distribution partners and internal functions to develop AGCO’s Commercial Aftersales Strategy in Africa to sustain a profitable
Distribution network which delivers industry leading standards of After sales support to end customers
and maximizes the financial return for AGCO and its Distribution partners from the sale of AGCO Service concepts, Core and Complementary Parts.
What you will do:
- Parts Sales, Margins, Operating Expense Control.
- Parts Sales & Marketing.
- Aftersales Distribution Development.
- Aftersales Distribution Communications.
- Aftersales Tools & Systems.
- People Management including Coaching & Developing others.
- Operations Management including Budget & Forecast planning.
- Cross Functional Planning & Coordination.
- Customer Focus and Service Delivery.
What will you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of aftersales experience.
- Experience within the agricultural industry or similar.
A plus if you have:
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
Experience our globally diverse and enterprising culture, while helping us to create innovative technologies that help to feed the world. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care, and wellness plans, retirement plans flexible and virtual work options (where available), paid holidays and paid time off, company philanthropic programs, and much more…
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions.