Manager Administrative II will supervise all daily operational processes and resources (employee and supply) using a lean philosophy to ensure efficiency, consistent improvement and lean financial operation. This role will be responsible for the supervision and direction of registration, insurance verification, data collection and front-end processing of cash collection.
- Serve as a patient advocate for patient concerns.
- Monitors waiting times for patients, communicating consistently to them.
- Supports and resolves physicians’ operational needs while in session.
- High School diploma or equivalent coupled with three (3) years work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills, specifically EPIC or related EHR.
Department: Orthopedic Surgery Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: MOSES Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 75 East Gun Hill Road, Bronx
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: HOURS VARY Req ID: 154921
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.