This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper at our Huntsville Alabama Sheet Feeder Plant. IP is a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Education or equivalent work experience
- Post High School training preferred
- 1-5 years’ experience in Electrical & Mechanical Field
- Qualified candidates must have formal and on the job training in the following: electrical and basic electronics, AC/DC drives, PLC controllers, basic hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams and blueprints is required
- Candidates must be able to make decisions and work with Maintenance and Plant Supervisors in order to complete assigned tasks
- Individuals must be willing to work overtime and as required weekends
- Individuals must be willing to work a rotating shift with Sunday being a standard work day
- Individuals must be willing work in a non-climate environment; exposed to heat and cold
- Applicants will be required to pass pre-employment skills testing, post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Pay and position level will be based on level of experience and education
- Corrugated Industry maintenance experience a plus
Applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment skills testing, post-offer background check, physical and drug screening
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law