JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician A
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
LOCATION: Beloit, KS
Summary of Responsibilities: Support the production process by troubleshooting and repairing electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems while possessing a Journeyman Electrician License and/or an Electronics Technician Certificate. Perform periodic maintenance on production equipment as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Summary of Duties:
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work area.
- Observe all company safety rules and regulations. Report all safety concerns observed plant wide to the maintenance supervisor.
- Participate and contribute in a team environment to reduce costs and promote other company objectives.
- Must have good work ethic and attendance.
- Must have a good attitude and be willing to accept new assignments
- Must be willing to work the hours needed to complete projects and/or cover shifts as necessary.
- Properly observe all operating procedures surrounding the use of all equipment.
- Support Maintenance Service personnel in the fabrication and completion of projects.
- Maintain and repair specialized mechanical equipment and machinery
- Maintain and repair building structures and work on plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
- Perform final electrical hookups and/or electronic repairs in accordance with all OSHA and NEC requirements.
- Work with and troubleshoot PLC, CNC controls, Servos and other industrial electronic devices.
- Many job duties are not listed here, must be self-motivated and willing to take on various tasks as they arise
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Journeyman Electrician License
- Two year Electronics Technician Certificate and two years’ experience or equivalent preferred.
- Must have good knowledge of electrical applications and how they apply to industrial equipment.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
- Must attend various training functions provided and/or sponsored by AGCO-Beloit.
- Must be able to perform clerical administrative functions when asked or required.
- Must have a good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills and the ability to train others
- This position is physically demanding and is mainly on the shop floor
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work in all aspects of maintenance, not just electrical/electronic
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work from manlifts at fairly high elevations