Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Primary focus is to build quality product by following processes to meet all production goals.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Understands and adheres to safety policies and practices.
- Responsible for quality and adheres to manufacturing process requirements, the Boston Scientific Corporation Quality Policy and the Strategic Quality Process (SQP).
- Builds product by following all processes in which certified (in their most current revision), and completes other assigned work, while meeting manufacturing goals a8nd metrics.
- Gains basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and related principles.
- Willing to flex and rotate as necessary and work well with all group members, both within the team and cross-functionally.
- Under the direction of other maintains accurate records such as Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Shop Floor Paperwork (SFP), training Records System (TRS), Product Data Management (PDM), Systems Application & Products (SAP) and Process Equipment Optimization (PEO).
- Moderate mechanical aptitude. Able to learn how to set-up equipment to meet process specifications.
- Under the direction of others interprets quality specifications via SPC; understands tight tolerance through the use of various measurement equipment.
- Assist and learn to take ownership and accountability to drive metrics by actively participating in Focused Factory cross-functional teams.
- Understands and follows all BSC and site specific policies and procedures.
- Responsible for attending and passing all core required BSC and site specific training (i.e. QS Basics, RTK, Lean Training, and Extrusion 101).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic functions of SAP.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic functions of MES.
- Able to perform basic extrusion trouble shooting methods.
- Learns to plan and prepare the equipment to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Provide Continuous Improvement suggestions.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 year technical degree preferred, high school degree or equivalent required
- 1 year grinding operation experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient with basic computer programs
- Team Player Attributes
- Some Technical Experience that can be applied to the job
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 477940