Department: COL Loss Prevention
Post End Date: 04/06/2021
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Loss Prevention Manager
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: 12
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide deterrence and protection of team members, the facility and company from illegal acts. Improve area, by suggesting and implementing ideas for improving efficiency and the overall quality of a secure work environment. The company also requires that all team members perform all tasks in a safe manner consistence with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
·Strong commitment for security in our production-oriented environment.
- Conduct daily activities and make reports as directed.
- Monitor of team members and vendors, vehicles and equipment entering and exiting the facility and entrance and exit of outside carriers and vendors to ensure compliance with Company, Federal and State regulations, policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to supervisor of any exceptions, incidents or pertinent information.
- Ensure that all Company security standards, policies and procedures are maintained.
- Commitment to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within set time frames and fixed deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks or projects. Be familiar with retail distribution technical terms and processes.
- Ability and willingness to continue education as necessary.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- High school education or general education degree plus two years of experience in warehouse distribution, security or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education Level: None
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible
- Eligible for an annual bonus based upon company performance
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Delaware || 2000 Nutter Farms Lane || 43015 || Great Lakes Regional Distribution Center || None || Logistics/Supply Chain || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None