Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 110504 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
- Build & govern global guidelines, conduct assessments, and drive continuous improvement activities through leveraging new technology, state of the art approach and internal and external benchmarking. The role requires broad knowledge of logistics [planning, freight & warehousing operations] as well as their inter-connectivity to upstream supply chains and downstream customers. In addition, excellent communication and partnership skills are essential as the role will get along with on-the-ground operational teams, division E2E supply chain leaders, and global process owners.
- Craft a comprehensive program to improve performance and orchestration of all logistics (Freight, cross dock, warehousing, operations)
- Serve as subject matter authority in logistics performance standards
- Governs the performance and reliability metrics in logistics across the world, supports the root cause analysis for gaps and guides the improvement
- Facilitate knowledge transfer through guiding and coaching.
- Be responsible for the performance of any globally led freight networks (ie Ocean)
- Lead regular network meetings to understand and provide support to close gaps and share best practices
- Communicate progress and provide insights to Global Demand and Division E2E Leadership.
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies & techniques to strengthen logistics performance & reliability
- Own the development of next generation global initiatives, updating standards and rolling out communication
- Craft a comprehensive program to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain management or related field.
- Confirmed experience of minimum 10 years + in Logistics – Freight and/or Warehousing.
- Experience in Logistics Operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.