AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.
Title: Senior Logistic Engineer
Location: Breganze (Italy)
The Sr Logistic Engineer is responsible for designing logistics flows inside of the factory.
The incumbent needs full understanding of logistics processes as well as deep experience in Supply Chain Management IT tools, packaging, warehouse and material flow standards.
Good skills in material planning processes are preferred.
- Facilitate Plan For Every Parts method (Packages, Material Flow, Fix location, Line/shop floor feeding method)
- Analysis of internal Logistics flows and continuous improvement project plan (PDCA).
- Set system parameters for: Kanban, hardware, trains etc.
- Define and keep up-to-date standard procedures and routings for logistics activities.
- Process optimization to improve productivities and reduce internal material flow
- Promote packaging optimization project collaborating with other departments
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Good skill on Warehousing & Logistics processes
- Knowledge of Kaizen, Lean Production and specifically supermarket, Kanban and kits management
- Data analysis
- Italian & English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Problem solving
- BaaN & SAP knowledge is a strong plus