1. Internal Audit
• Schedule and prepare logistic for each internal check
• List down the audit requirements for each department and notify to the persons in charge or related departments
• Co-ordinate with other members to conduct audit as plan;
• Follow up data for report;
• Get ready documents before official audit by competent authorities;
2. Legal compliance and Contract/promotion review
• Initially study law regulations per legal cases and report to the direct manager for instruction before consulting Departments;
• Legal update to legal team for release to business;
• Conduct legal reviews necessary to support business initiatives;
• Support legal team in preparation of licensing documentations, submission, and simple contract or promotion review.
3. Legal administration
• Build up relative processes for Legal Team
• Support in claim/dispute process
• Organize and manage legal documents.
• Support Departments in administrative issues, i.g. accessing or retrieving legal documents.
• Daily paper work as required.