Job ID: 125884
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Legal Counsel in our Global Entities team is responsible for managing the legal entity lifecycle and ongoing corporate compliance of Amdocs’ worldwide subsidiaries, as well as implementing restructuring and M&A transactions.
What will your job look like?
• Managing corporate compliance under jurisdictions-specific requirements and supporting day-to-day corporate changes and company secretarial matters.
• Providing legal support to key financial and tax-driven intra-group financing schemes.
• Managing complex intra-group corporate reorganization and rationalization projects, including assets and shares transfers, statutory mergers, liquidations, dissolutions, and entity formation.
• Partnering with various corporate teams, including global finance, tax, M&A, operations, and business functions to implement a broad variety of international corporate subsidiary projects.
• Developing cross-organization compliance processes.
• Engaging with and supervising the work of external legal counsels.
• Working with a variety of internal customers and partners around the world.
All you need is…
• Law degree (LLB or JD) and bar membership.
• At least 4 years of work experience as a corporate lawyer in a global organization or top-tier firm practicing international corporate transactions.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
Proficiency in additional language(s), an advantage.
• Experience with subsidiary corporate maintenance across a range of international jurisdictions (including subsidiary formation, capital contributions, inter-company lending, distributions, post-acquisition integration, and liquidations), an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and manage complex projects.
• Sound judgment, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to juggle multiple assignments under time pressure. Strong collaboration skills to successfully work across business functions and geographies
Why you will love this job:
You will love this job because you will get to enjoy the opportunity of being both highly independent and an invaluable member of a dynamic, experienced, and skilled team, working on issues impacting Amdocs’ business with a particular focus on its business expansion. You will enjoy the dynamic and international work atmosphere and the fact that no two days are the same.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce