Hasbro European Services provides various services to Hasbro business units in Europe and the Middle East and Africa.
Have you ever dreamed of jumping into action beside Optimus Prime, dancing through the day with Pinkie Pie, or fighting side by side with G.I Joe?
Hasbro is looking for a Legal Admin Assistant to work in a fast-paced, collegial environment for one of the world’s most ethical companies (Ethisphere.com) and a leader in branded-entertainment. This position presents an outstanding opportunity to support Hasbro’s Global Consumer Products business.
A Day in the Life of a Legal Admin Assistantr with the Global Consumer Products legal team:
• Provide daily administrative support to a team of eight attorneys, three paralegals, and five contract administrators to ensure swift completion of all Hasbro Global Consumer Product contracts.
• Provide oversight of a shared team inbox and serving as the primary point of contact for the Global Consumer Products business team.
• Draft simple form shipping and customs letters, support customs registration processes, and assist in securing internal contract approvals.
• Ensure new contracts are processed into a legal database according to established internal policies and maintain such database to ensure data accuracy.
• Work with other attorneys and paralegals globally on group/departmental and/or ad hoc projects as required.
• Performing general administrative functions in support of attorneys and paralegals in the Consumer Products practice areas (e.g., answering telephones, photocopying, filing, sending and receiving correspondence).
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, paralegal certificate, and/or in-house paralegal experience preferred, but not required.
• Experience with licensing agreements and/or intellectual property (especially copyright and trademark law), and familiarity with digital media (specifically social media platforms and apps) are also desirable.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills. This position requires excellent legal writing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork, but able to work independently.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with team members from different disciplines and to interact well with members of senior management.
• Ability to prioritize substantial and diverse workload and complete tasks within deadlines.
• Comfort with a fast-paced creative environment.