Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
At Lumen, we are the platform for AMAZING things and hold to the firm belief that our PEOPLE are what makes us AMAZING. In an ever changing, challenging and unprecedented labor market, we are looking for the right person to join our team and build teams of amazing people.
As a Lead Talent and Career Influencer you will have the opportunity to connect job seekers with disruptive, innovative and progressive career opportunities. This role is one of creativity, communication, perseverance and passion for finding the most qualified talent possible for career opportunities. If networking with marketing, sales and technology professionals is your jam – this is absolutely the role for you. We are a team of talent hunters and work diligently to ensure that the mission, accomplishments and visions of Lumen are evangelized within all communities and no stone is left unturned in finding talent.
Lumen’s Talent Acquisition organization has poured energy, effort and excitement into bringing the leading tools, systems, partners and processes to the team. We know as a technology leader that technology plays an important part in the recruitment process and in fact we were recognized by Gartner as a leader in high tech recruiting. If that was not enough, we offer a work schedule that allows you to balance your life and career.
The Main Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for leveraging social media and professional network to identify top talent for roles in Marketing, Sales and Technology roles.
- You will initiate innovative talent discovery strategies and activities to conduct various level and professional position searches.
- You will utilize and get the opportunity to work with leading industry tools and systems. (PhenomPeople, SuccessFactors and incredible sourcing tools)
- You will get the opportunity to share your expertise and passion within the team in a mentor and coach role.
- You will be responsible for positively impacting diversity and inclusion at Lumen by building diverse slates, participating in diverse interview panels and building a community of transparency with candidates.
- You will have the opportunity to educate, inform and influence candidates and hiring managers with best practices, data and industry
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant Recruitment and Attraction experience
- 3-5 years of direct sourcing experience
- Experience with building diverse pipelines through sourcing, outreach and engagement activities.
- Ability to participate in career events (virtual and potentially in-person)
Requisition #: 263253
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.