Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Acts as a single point of contact for a group of assigned customer accounts which typically have a medium to large revenue scope or have moderate to high complex product needs. Manages any interactions from the customer order through billing to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Promotes revenue growth, retention, and overall customer satisfaction. Serves as the conduit and escalation point for exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities.
The Main Responsibilities
- Provide top level escalation support for Leadership
• Support management team members when needed
• Anticipate and proactively address opportunities or potential problems
• Act as single point of contact for advanced level implementation lifecycle management on a group of assigned customer accounts.
• Act as s SME for key products and implementation processes.
• Act as a support resource for implementation of advanced solution-based product and services.
• Produce best practice documentation to facilitate effective and efficient WIP management.
• Collaborate across organizational boundaries to identify and correct process gaps .
• Partner closely with sales and service delivery eco-systems to understand and implement sold solutions.
• Provide critical date management and escalation support to meet committed delivery objectives.
• Validate order details for sold services
• Follow established protocol for submitting orders to Order entry and provisioning.
• Provide timely response to customer and service delivery inquiries.
• Pro-actively manages the customer’s service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met.
Behavioral & Technical:
• Ability to stay focused in high paced stressful working environment.
• Meet learning, development and personal growth objectives to provide a superior customer experience.
• Ability to maintain a positive outlook and lead teams through change
• Has the ability to perform as a leader
• Applies expertise and judgement to reach good decisions
• Approaches work with a continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to learn and adhere to customer care policies, processes, and principles
• Ability to maintain an advanced level understanding of CenturyLink products and services.
• Have a working knowledge of the implementation workflow
• Partner with sales and service delivery to resolve order exceptions throughout the delivery lifecycle
What We Look For in a Candidate
•Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years of related experience
• Customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
• Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Collaboration skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work
• Ability to multi-task
• Advanced level understanding of products and services
• Formal project management experience
• Knowledge of order process and technical side of the provisioning process
• 5 to 7 years of telecommunications/technology experience.
• Previous experience in a lead role
Requisition #: 276991
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.