Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Acts as the single point of contact and provides highly skilled customer care support for multiple customer accounts which typically have a medium revenue scope and moderate product needs. Proactively manages the customer’s service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met. Coordinates the research and resolution in regards to exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order validation, service activation, test and turn-up. Assists CCMs on the team with questions and smaller escalations.
The Main Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate project management experience in planning and organizing data from various sources into concise, relevant information
- Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
- Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
- Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a great passion to succeed along with helping team members succeed by assisting them in day to day questions.
- Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service “turn up.”
- Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
- Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assists the CCM team with escalations pertaining to a new customer install providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
- Provides additional assistance/guidance to CCMs on new process rollouts.
- Collaborates with customer with the on-boarding and re-boarding (as changes occur) of customers.
- Works with CCMs on training opportunities to enhance their knowledge of systems, products and processes.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 Years of related experience or equivalent
Requisition #: 256851
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.