Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for system support, maintenance, & workflow monitoring of key business process systems. The role will be responsible for managing system solutioning projects and integrations related to Referral systems as well as business process systems related to Small Business and Consumer Sales teams.
Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of system process as well as developing expert knowledge of business practices. Individual will be expected to collaboratively work with business users in order to identify and execute system and process revisions on an end-to-end flow. Support may include systems such as Updater, Interchecks, Salesforce.com, AdobeSign, (and others).
The Business Process Analyst will have a working knowledge of system architecture, development capabilities, & functionality design. The candidate should be able to understand and navigate complex, multi-team, system, and process flows. The role of this individual may include transformational planning and production support; the analyst should be able to translate business problems into viable system solutions. The individual will also be responsible for setting up system reporting solutions based on the needs of the business.
The Business Process Analyst will manage digital transformation projects, perform data migration, & data analysis. The role will interface with sales teams, support teams, subject-matter experts, and management to collaborate initiatives. Individual will identify full business value, gather requirements, identify scope, develop/deliver solution, & hand-off to business process owners during the project lifecycle; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
The analyst will support systems related to referral programs and B2B sales management platforms. A strong candidate may have previous experience with Updater platform, have Salesforce.com Administrator knowledge/certification.and may also possess working knowledge of SAFe/Agile methodologies and lean project management principles.
The Main Responsibilities
- Provides Configuration Change & support for Business Systems including but not limited to: Updater, Interchecks, Salesforce.com, AdobeSign, & other key systems.
- Ability to provide administrator-level support for business systems
- Creates & Analyzes technical specifications to deliver specific outcomes and business value
- Using broad sales operations & business knowledge to identifies issues, opportunities, & recommends solutions to improve productivity, efficiency, process flow & user experience
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Acts as subject matter expert for customers & sales employees.
- Develops technical solutions to resolve business problems
- Provides analytical support to evaluate organizational efficiencies
- Uses creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to focus on details while maintaining overall deliverable goals
- Uses Strong understanding of systems & development process to apply SAFe/Agile methodologies and lean project management principles to guide system transformation initiatives to completion
- Designs/develops complex system transformation solutions
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent education and relevant experience
- 4+ years of related business systems experience
- Agile methodologies experience
- Strong Data analytics skills
- Microsoft Excel expertise
- Excellent Communication & Collaboration Skills
- Master’s degree
- 6+ years of systems administrator experience
- 4+ years experience with referral based programs & systems
- 4+ years experience with B2B Sales processes & systems
- SAFe/Agile certification
Requisition #: 266156
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.