Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As part of the reporting and analytics team, this person will collaborate with end-users from Marketing, Investment, Sales, and Operations to understand business needs, create reports, metrics and dashboards and provide analytics to guide business decisions.
The Main Responsibilities
• Prepare ad-hoc request reporting and analytics: This is the single largest part of the job.
• Create reports and dashboards to measure marketing and investment performance
• Create visualizations to measure and forecast trends, drivers behind trend changes and recommendations to end users
• Using historical, trend and forecast data, and financial modeling to provide business recommendations to improve, sales, investment, customer CX, and operational metrics
• Analyze marketing campaign performance and provide insight to the profitability and viability of campaigns
• Use serval techniques to solve complex problems where analysis of situations or data request a review and analysis of several factors
• Create reports and presentations of curated analytics for Sr leadership groups
• Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly dashboards for marketing and investment segments
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and across business units
• Bring fact based and data supported recommendations to improve business performance
• Respond to leadership requests in a timely manner
• Be curious, know the business, seek to understand, and share observations
• Be self-motivated, candidates should be willing to develop and follow through on their own projects
• Adaptable, able to coalesce imperfect data and imperfect questions into great solutions
What We Look For in a Candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years reporting & analytics work related experience
• A journalist’s mindset, showing a curiosity and willingness to dig into questions that haven’t been asked
• Experience creating and analyzing data to make business improvements
• Experience using data manipulation tools, such as Excel, Tableau, and SQL
• Experience with predictive modeling a plus
• Creative and innovative thinker who possesses strong analytics skills and exceptional attention to detail
Requisition #: 274639
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.