Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
- Work in line with International/Corporate marketing strategies to plan, schedule & execute operation marketing plans. Focus on product positioning, market penetration, product launches, training, and forecasting against market & sales plans. Undertake market intelligence research, and strategies with sales team to capture and broaden BSC’s market share in existing and potential markets and drive revenue growth.
- Lead the strategic planning efforts, working in partnership with the senior executive team, to develop a fully detailed country Business Strategy to include stated objectives and action plans, inclusive of the market mapping, identifying potential gaps and exploiting new opportunities.
- Develop the country integrated marketing plan. Develop market strategies aimed at maximizing market share, promoting prolific new product launches and building brand awareness and customer loyalty as well as healthcare economics, government affairs and reimbursement.
- Execute ongoing identification of new opportunities and markets to be explored, offering understanding, tracking of competitors and market shifts, review of the broad strategic direction.
- Collate market research and competitive data to enable the formation of country strategic marketing plan.
- Capture and structure information from the field producing updated market mapping and business sizing.
- Initiate and lead the development and implementation of customer programs, networks and advisory boards.
- Manage and oversee the country marketing plan and budget.
- Develop, lead and manage the execution of new product launches.
- Design & implement conferences/symposium strategies & tactics to support the country plan.
- Work with sales managers to ensure sales reps are adequately trained. Sets up physician and staff training and education, patient education events. Monitors post training results by physician to assess cost/benefit.
- Be personally involved in selecting, developing, motivating and retaining a high performing marketing team.
- Work with operations team to manage the supply chain for products – monthly forecasts, managing backorders & planning inventory transitions for new products.
- Develop appropriate clinical activities plan – registries, post market studies for divisional studies.
- Quantify and prioritize reimbursement opportunities. Develop and execute plans as appropriate.
- Spend 50% of time in the field helping to convert accounts, executing launches, clinical activities, gathering market & competitor information.
- Make regular contact/communication with International/Corporate marketing personnel and sales/country management to ensure alignment of plans.
- Ensure alignment with International functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Health Economics, Marketing, Clinical, Regulatory, Quality).
- Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
- Participate in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer oriented initiatives.
- Analyzes, develops and delivers a differentiated value propositions that creates optimal value and represents the BSC Master Brand in a consistent way.
- Based on the value proposition, develops and implements effective communication plans, using storytelling throughout the customer journey to tailor to the specific needs of each target audience.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g., federal/country and regulatory requirements).
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 5 years of experience executing marketing and/or commercial strategies.
- Understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem of Latin America, with at least 3 years of experience working based on any Latam country.
- Knowledge and exposure to the Latin America region. Awareness and understanding of its challenges and opportunities.
- Execution and iniciative driven individual. Highly analytical.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Learning agility and emotional intelligence to adapt and respect cultural differences.
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and influence teams that do not report directly into the role across latam.
- Proficient in finance knowledge to understand the impact of commercial terms in short and log term P&L variables.
- Full proficiency of the Spanish and/or Portuguese language and high proficiency of English.
****This postition will be hired in any of the following countries: US (Florida, preferentially Miami), Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru Argentina, Brazil, Chile.***
*** no relocation needed***
Requisition ID: 517996
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!