BWXT Medical Ltd. provides its customers, who conduct life-saving medical procedures for patients around the world, the benefit of decades of experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging and delivery of medical isotopes and radiopharmaceuticals. Headquartered in Kanata, Ontario, BWXT Medical Ltd. employs over 150 highly-skilled people in Kanata and Vancouver, British Columbia. BWXT Medical Ltd. is part of the BWXT nuclear power segment (NPG) of BWX Technologies, Inc.
• Perform the complete production process cycle which consists of material, equipment and facility preparation, product processing, order dispensing, product packaging, process documentation and execute emergency shutdown procedures.
• Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
• Be able to push and pull hand carts with an initial and end force of up to 25kgs on an occasional basis.
• Be able to safely lift up to 5kgs on a frequent basis and 10kgs on an occasional basis.
• Have good vision either corrected or uncorrected.
• Be able to stand for up to 3 hours at a time.
• Must be able to remain in a clean room for potentially up to 3 hours at a time.
• Shift work and overtime requirements.
BWXT Medical Ltd. embraces diversity of thought, values individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended or any other category protected by federal law.