Role: Junior Credit Analyst- Corporate Banking
Location: Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 with Hybrid Working (currently remote)
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Corporate Banking Ireland (‘Corporate Banking’) is an exciting, diversified business delivering customer focused solutions and specialised products in private and public markets to the Bank’s large business customers. Corporate Banking places strong emphasis on relationship management, sector expertise and creating multi-disciplinary teams to add value for customers.
Corporate Banking is a key strategic business unit within AIB Group with a loan book of c. €5bn, comprising of medium and large sized Irish companies, as well as Irish based subsidiaries of multinational companies.
The Business Improvement Team support and manage the core banking applications for Corporate Banking. There is now an opportunity to join the Business Improvement Team in Corporate Banking to support and assist with the continued expansion of system efficiency and change for Corporate Banking. We are seeking individuals with good technical and relationship management skills, all in accordance with the AIB behaviours. The roles will be based in Dublin. We would very much like to hear from professionals with technical systems experience and interested in working and supporting a dynamic and fast paced business.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Drive process and system efficiency change for Corporate Banking
- Lead out on project key deliverables through the change process
- Co-ordinate and pro-actively project manage change for Corporate Banking.
- Support the Relationship Management teams through the change process by pre-preparing training material and delivering class room training
- Be responsible for the management of core banking applications for Corporate Banking
- Act as frontline support to the Relationship Management Teams through the end to end Credit Process
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Represent Corporate Banking in a professional manner in internal & external meetings
- Be responsible for data quality and integrity
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Strong business analytical experience, preferably in finance
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to participating in maintaining a strong relationships with Relationship Managers through the provision of a first class quality customised service.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- Experience in learning ‘on the job’ and a strong ability to use various AIB systems in the management, analysis and use of data/information.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Noelle Ryan from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact her on email .
By when? Closing date is 6th December 2021