Req Id: 296212
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Work location: 1500, Royale Street, Trois-Rivières, QC.
Salary: As per skills and experience
Work hours: As per business needs
- Is responsible for researching, collecting and writing news
- Record interviews for its bulletins and / or for shows
- Is responsible for posting news on the websites of radio stations
- Gather information on the scene of the event and report it on the air
- Takes photos and / or video for websites
- Ensures the quality of the information transmitted
- Writes and communicates information in an objective manner
- Prepares and reads news bulletins on air
- Prepares, corrects and sends on the web news, reports and / or interviews
- Can participate in the various programs produced by the station
- Establishes a large network of contacts
- Works in close collaboration with other program stakeholders
- Exercises leadership with the journalists of the network
- Performs any other related task
- DEC or Bac in journalism
- 3 to 5 years of experience in electronic journalism
- Impeccable written and spoken French
- English spoken acceptable
- Extensive general culture
- In-depth knowledge of local, national, international and sports news
- Mastery of interview techniques
- Excellent diction and elocution
- Developed spirit of synthesis
- Autonomy, judgment and rigor required
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook software
- Have a large base of contacts
- Valid driver’s license
- Possess leadership qualities
- Knowledge of Burli software an asset
- Knowledge of video editing software is an asset
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media – Talent
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Trois-Rivières
Application Deadline: 06/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Trois-Rivières
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.