Job ID: 107878
Who are we?
We are a 38 years of experience Global IT Telecommunications company founded in Israel.
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are owning the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get phenomenal service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them build an outstanding new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The IoT unit is a growing unit in Amdocs, responsible for innovative new initiatives in the IoT domain. One of these initiatives is the eSim SAAS platform that helps service providers rapidly launch and operate newly eSim enabled devices into the market
What will your job look like?
• Your job will include the implantation of new customer and product features. Working closely with different groups, including Product, Sales, and others to ensure our platform is always ahead of competitors and brings new functionality to our customers
• Develop, implement and integrate new features into the eSim platform
• Modify the existing code based on requirements and design or based on the defect and issues raised, both GUI and non-GUI type functionality within multiple modules of the eSim platform
• Work closely with customers your team lead and customers to understand their specific implantation and configuration needs.
• Work with other development team members and other teams such as system test team to ensure a smooth go live of services.
All you need is…
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Java, is required
• XML, SQL, Unix/Linux, is required
• English: Proficient (at least 85% spoken), are required
Why you will love this job:
1. Deal with new ground breaking technologies
2. New, exciting and growing domain
3. Craft the future of our customers with an outstanding cloud SAAS based platform
We offer law benefits (Social security, Christmas bonus, vacations, etc.) and an awesome package above law for you and your family members.
Apply and join us! We are looking for you!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce