- We are looking for Information Technology Security Professional for a leading life insurance company based in Tokyo and also remotely work with global offices.
- You will be expected to work a critical role as Access and New Tech Risk Management Senior Analyst to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information.
- Lead the agendas of Identity and Access management on Directory Service, applications, Cloud solutions.
- Expect to enhance our IT Risk & Security programs by working closely with other IT teams and related businesses.
- Ensure our IT Risk & Security programs are properly followed to manage Information Technology risks.
- Expect to be a subject matter expert in one or more of following key security areas: technology and application security assessment, Infra & network security, identity & access management, Fintech security, and Cloud security.
- Communicate and liaise proactively work with local and global counterparts for planning and executing of various activities.
- Engage system risk access process for new developing system and new Third Party services by closely working with Application Development teams, IT Architecture team and business stakeholders.
- Respond to the regulatory changes or industry wide trends relating to Information Security and analyze for implications or measures to be taken as necessary.
- Participate in a working group of Financials ISAC Japan
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in IT Risk & Security related field.
- Business level English and advanced level Japanese
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation.
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and achieve goals in IT Risk & Security.
- Business Application development experience or IT Infrastructures hardening experience.
- Interest in broader risk management areas such as IT governance and Third-party risk management.
- Experience or interest in financial industry particularly life insurance.
- Familiar with regulatory/industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)
- CISSP or similar certification is a plus