Software Test Engineer – IT Developer I
This role can be in hesston or in a remote capacity.
The IT Developer I role is responsible for the testing the implementation of functionality for a specific set of products in the Fuse IoT software portfolio (http://www.agcocorp.com/brands/fuse-technologies.html). He/she will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the product(s), following an Agile and DevOps focused development process. He/she will be involved in validating functionality of both new Fuse products as well as existing Fuse products, ensuring alignment with technical long-term roadmaps as laid out by the Architects.
This position is available for remote work.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Automate test cases that will validate functionality for everything from UI to backend services.
- Work with product owners and the development team members to refine new features and write test cases to cover new functionality being developed.
- Participate in Agile team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Monitor and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering degree with 1+ years of testing experience.
- Understanding of Internet and cloud architecture, with a focus on IoT (Internet of Things).
- Understanding of Enterprise integration patterns and implementation.
- Understanding of automated unit and functional/load testing, including automated destructive testing.
- Ability to manage multiple demanding tasks or assignments.
- Ability to create and manage test cases.
- Understanding of Agile software methodologies.
- Experience coding with Selenium.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes a plus.
- Experience using Git and working with CI/CD toolchains.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus.
- Work requires occasional global travel to meetings, AGCO site visits, vendor/partner site visits, and conferences, expected to be 5% or less.