The IT Architect III position is responsible for responsible for playing a leadership role in architecture, design, development and implementation of innovative smart manufacturing and precision farming products and services, utilizing cutting edge technologies/tools. You’ll be part of the small team whose focus is to work with business/product teams to identify next big ideas and build high-tech products and services that delights the internal customers as well as external customers. If you enjoy a fast paced yet discipline approach towards building the next big thing, have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, this job is for you.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Build end to end IoT product solutions for our internal and external customers using IoT technology stack like AWS IOT Core.
- Design and implement various services (Data Acquisition, Data Persistence, Data movement, Event Processing) inside the platform.
- Create APIs to provide access to data and core features
- Deliver features end to end from Concept, Design, Implementation, Testing and Support working with other team members.
- Experience building software products/services.
- Experience developing applications on Cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one modern programming languages like Python, Java etc.
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodologies and agile framework.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Attention to details.
- Be a Team player, Communicate and collaborate well in a team environment.
- Exposure to serverless frameworks is a plus.
- Exposure to developing data processing applications on native platform services on public clouds (like AWS) is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
- Discreet Manufacturing experience is preferred plus.
- Global company experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 + years’ experience building software products/services.
- 1 + years’ experience developing applications on Cloud platforms such as AWS.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.