JOB Title: IT Analyst II – Biz Analyst Windchill PLM Manufacturing
AGCO is currently looking for an experienced professional that can play the role of IT Analyst II in our global Windchill PLM Application Management team. The IT Analyst’s role is to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to understand the technology and business process solutions they need. The IT Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help the business and IT team make good technology decisions. The IT Analyst will also be proactive about working with all internal Development Groups and other IT teams to look for new technologies to optimize business processes. Candidate will work individually or as a member of a team to provide technical expertise for the design, development, deployment, and on-going support of the AGCO Windchill PLM system with focus on the MPMLink module. Candidate should have 4+ years of experience designing, configuring, and supporting PTC Windchill MPMLink working with in a component or assembly environment.
Job Function and Responsibility
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems and communicate the impact of proposed system changes in a Windchill environment
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring Workflows and reports are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Partner with technical and business resources to support the product life-cycle from idea generation through completion in a Windchill environment
- Plan production software deployment activities and provide input into the change management process
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests, including costs, benefits, and resources
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Plan, prepare and execute system, product, acceptance, and operational readiness testing
- Create test approaches, conditions, cycles, scripts, and environments
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and security
Functional & Technical Skills
- Formal IT methodology experience is required.
- Experience working in a global team environment
- Ability to problem solve, root cause analysis
- 4 – 8 years of Windchill PLM experience with focus on MPMLink
- Configuration of Windchill bill of process/factory/work instructions
- Configuration of Windchill Objects
- Design and implementation of Windchill workflows and processes
- Development of Windchill Reports using QueryBuilder, JAVA or SQL queries
- Use and management of BOM views
- Java / Java Scripting experience, ability to write code to support or validate business processes/Data
- Knowledge and usage of Creo Parametric, Creo Illustrate, or CreoView (preferred)
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- IT change management process
- Problem management procedures
- Multiple business process from an IT perspective.
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Ability to address and resolve issues in an objective, fact-based, professional fashion.
- Build effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured agreed, accepted and implemented.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or similar.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in IT industry (as IT Analyst, IT Developer or similar)
- 4 – 8 years experience working with PTC Windchill PLM Or similar PLM system in area of manufacturing of components or assemblies
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- English both written and spoken