Location: Penang, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur (MY-14), Malaysia (MY)
Hiring Manager: Nithiyambigai Krishnamuthy
Recruiter: Jason Tan
Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results. Review and update of QA Documentation.Controlling closed Exception Reports/Non Conformances Reports, Line Audits & Non Conforming Report Board Reports that are generated. Compiling Non Conformance Board Reports monthly & various documents for Management on an ad hoc basis.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Review and update of QA Documentation.
- Validation report writing.
- Performing product defect analysis.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Compliance to all QA Laboratory and all relevant plant wide procedures and practices.
- Compliance to all ISO9001 and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the QA laboratory area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on ones own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 483932