Req ID: 40761
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Other location(s): Los Angeles (CA)
Relocation benefits offered: No
Travel required: None
“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as an Investment Group Support Coordinator at Capital Group.”
As one of our Investment Group Assistants, you will be a critical safety net for our Equity Investment Group team. You’ve built a career assisting others and know the level of attention this role demands. You’ve tested various ways to stay on top of your to-do list, and you’ve found an ideal method to ensure success. You are a master in creating backup plans and alternative options when unforeseen circumstances arise. You’re highly resourceful, composed and empathetic. You have a way with people. You expertly leverage relationships to coordinate complicated calendars, prepare documents for meetings, make travel arrangements and contribute to ad hoc projects.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have 5+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple executives and senior leaders simultaneously. Industry experience preferred.
- You know that visibility is critical and communicating priorities is paramount.
- Your sense of urgency is consistent and dependable.
- You have more patience than most people and you adapt your style according to the needs of your manager.
- You take a collaborative, considerate and thoughtful approach to everything you do.
- You’re well-versed in the nuances and complications of booking travel in Concur and managing complex travel arrangements.
- You’re an Outlook expert and have advanced Microsoft skills overall. You regularly fine-tune your craft to become more efficient.
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.