With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an International Trade Compliance Analyst, you will analyze and participate in the oversite of E. & J. Gallo’s regulatory programs and activities relating to international trade. You will ensure compliance with federal, state, and international laws, industry codes, and company policies.
What You Will Do:
- Performs activities related to obtaining government approval for items that are covered by government regulations and prepares appeals as necessary
- Participates in related government interaction and compliance activities within the organization and at contract facilities during and after inspections or during regulatory actions initiated by government agencies
Cross Functional Partnership
- Works with departmental leadership to identify compliance gaps and coordinates cross functionally to identify scalable solutions to remediate and close key gaps while driving compliance strategy
- Conducts training to cross functional and external personnel ensuring that the appropriate level of knowledge is transferred to support compliance across all business functions
- Assists with special business-related projects as requested, planning and overseeing to ensure completion in a timely fashion, engaging Legal Counsel and informing stakeholders of milestones
- Researches, analyzes and interprets interrelated regulations to provide recommendations for conceptual business initiatives
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience in regulatory compliance, or within quality control, government administration, marketing, alcohol beverage sales, project management or legal support with responsibilities that included compliance functions reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; or High School diploma or State issued equivalency certificate plus 7 years of experience in regulatory compliance, or within quality control, government administration, marketing, alcohol beverage sales, project management or legal support with responsibilities that included compliance functions reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel at a basic level
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies, business administration, political science, economics or marketing plus 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance or within quality control, government administration, marketing, alcohol beverage sales, project management or legal support with responsibilities that included compliance functions reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with online COLA submittals
- Basic understanding of Agile meeting methodology
- Skilled in the use of SAP software application
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 82702
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.