Job ID: 115592
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better-connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services bring greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com.
In one sentence
This is a serious opportunity for you to join a world-class team of Tax experts in Dublin and build international experience with function ranging from corporate tax compliance, TP, and tax planning!
What will your job look like?
- Prepare and execute the company’s annual and monthly tax returns, including FBT returns, GST/VAT returns, withholding tax and service tax returns in the region.
- Ensure that the company complies with relevant tax laws and that tax returns and payments are processed on time.
- Review invoices and financial statements to ensure compliance with both direct and indirect taxes.
- Complete and review income tax provisions for each legal entity, ensuring timeliness and accuracy for statutory audit and internal purposes.
- Liaise with external auditors, external tax agents and tax offices (if required).
All you need is…
- 4-6 years experience in corporate taxes, with preferred knowledge in regional taxes, including corporate tax, GST and FBT.
- You are either a CTA finalist or are newly qualified.
- Being a qualified accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA) will be considered an advantage.
- You possess the communication skills necessary to effectively interact with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in accounting and understanding of accounting systems will be an advantage.
Why you will love this job:
- Join an elite team of tax professionals.
- Your workload will be adapted to your current level of experience and will become more advanced with experience and training.
- Build your exposure to a large volume of international entities!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.