We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Intern in IT Business Analysis Team
Location – Krakow
IT Business Analysis Intern acts as a liaison between the EMEA Packaging business units and Information Technology Department, works with the stakeholders to understand and enhance business processes and customer interactions through information technologies, including data analytics solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to deepen IT acumen, data analysis and technical skills by gaining insights into all technologies used by International Paper globally.
- Act as a liaison with the business/process owner and Information Technology to coordinate the delivery of information technology solutions to the business mostly focused on data analytics capabilities
- Collect and translate customer requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization
- Understand and participate in the phases of IT’s project delivery process
- Data analytics concepts and tools acumen i.e. Power BI, Tableau
- General knowledge of business process mapping, data modeling and / or knowledge of technologies supporting the business
- Ability to focus on continuous process improvement
- Ability to actively listen and ask insightful and detailed questions
- IT acumen
- Team player skills
- English is a must
- Eagerness to commit for approx. 6 months intership
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
To see Privacy Notice click here: Privacy notice