About the role:
Assists in the development and analysis of products, materials, processes, or equipment. Under direct supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, or materials.
You’re Responsabilities include:
- Support and succesfuly contributes to project teams through the following activities: product design and development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process capability studies, research investigations (animal and clinical studies), report preparation, and process/test documentation.
- Supports solutions to a variety of problems of simple scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to technical community.
- Assist in troubleshooting on new products/process problems as related to design, material, or process.
- Engages with internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. Uses diplomacy and tact in interactions and problem solving.
- Translates customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- Train, technicians/operators on new processes and/or test procedures Support concepts and designs for new products/processes, and submits idea disclosures.
- Applies the Technical Development Process (TDP)/Product Development Process (PDP) methodologies.
- Works cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on projects of varying complexity to ensure project success.Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates tooling and fixtures.
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
What we’re looking for
- Academic background: Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Electrical Industrial Maintenance or related field..
- Active student certification.
- At least 80% of the career approved (Bachelor´s or Licentiate degree).
- English level: 80% or above.
- Availability of 38 – 40 hours per week in site
Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.