Posting End Date:
**** Postion will be titled as Instructor, Tech (Nuc) or Instructor, Sr Tech (Nuc) *****
Works with line personnel to understand and analyze performance needs and recommends appropriate training solutions.
Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training materials and programs using systematic approach to training.
Administers and coordinates training programs for sites and corporate groups as assigned.
Minimum education required for the position
Desired: B.S. Degree in education, engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
Minimum experience required for the position
- Instructor, Tech (Nuc): 5 years nuclear plant experience (commercial or military). Desired: At least 5 years of front line experience and technical proficiency in the area of instruction.
- Instructor Sr, Tech (Nuc): 8 years commercial nuclear plant experience, or an SRO license or certification, or B.S. Degree in Education, Science, or Technology and three years nuclear training experience (commercial or military), or B.S. degree in Education, Science, or Technology and three or more years of experience teaching or developing curriculum in an education or academic environment. Desired: At least five years of experience in the associated line organization.
Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the position
- Technical proficiency in the assigned area.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ANSI Required: No
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Desired: SRO license or certification on BWR, PWR or both.
Primary Location: Mississippi-Port Gibson
Job Function: Nuclear
FLSA Status: Professional
Relocation Option: Level II
Union description/code: NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 104239
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment in this position. Entergy will not sponsor candidates for work visas for this position.