Pay Range: Starting at $14.08 + $0.75 – $ 1.00 shift differential per hour for select shifts and more for experience.
Who we are …
We are your favorite foam cup, go-to SOLO cup, and take-out container, that allows you to enjoy your food and drinks wherever you are!
What we are looking for…
We currently have open positions for Inspector Packers. If you are looking for a new opportunity or just starting your career, we have 4pm – 12am and 12am- 8am shifts available to meet your needs.
What you’ll do…
- Visually inspect finished products and verify package counts
- Tape boxes and manually transfer product to stacking area
- Assemble flat cardboard into box shape for shipping products
- Perform quality checks at scheduled intervals
- Communicate quality concerns to operator, quality control, mechanic or supervisor
- Start and stop machinery according to standard operating procedures
- Address minor equipment problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
What you’ll need…
- Must have demonstrated commitment to meeting safety standards
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Six (6) months experience with inspecting, packaging or performing quality checks
What we offer you…
- Ability to earn pay increases
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Approved job-related training and tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
Please complete the previous employment section or attach a resume to ensure your information gets reviewed as soon as possible.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.