Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Hours: 9:30am – 6:00pm
About the role:
To perform inspection activities on products and to release products to Finished Goods or other release locations; control of products through such activities as release of new product lines to Finished Goods, processing shipping holds, processing/controlling pre-release product lines, processing scrap, processing/controlling quality records.
Your responsibilities include:
- Perform inspection activities on products, in such categories as sterility inspection, incoming inspection and in process inspection. Complete data forms with the results of inspection activities, including non-conforming material reports, when required. Releases products to Finished Goods/inventory following acceptable inspection. Data entry and SAP transactions related to inspection activities.
- Insure escalation of nonconforming issues. Interface with plant representatives and external functional groups regarding nonconforming issues.
- Performs investigation nonconforming material through review of processing records and SAP. Executes the disposition of material through approved nonconforming reports, completion of scrap forms, or coordinating the return of material to the manufacturing plants. Executes scrap and inter-company movement transactions in SAP. Insures that the scrap log is current and accurate.
- Performs other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required; 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Quality Control/Quality Assurance function or equivalent, preferably in a regulated environment
- Proficiency in SAP, SAP QM and WM required
- Ability to read/write English to complete paperwork and interpret procedure; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with SFMD inspections.
- Solid understanding of quality concepts and procedures to perform inspection/release activities.
- Must have data analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong leadership and computer skills
- Associates degree preferred
Requisition ID: 509430
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.