Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2020 revenues of approximately $8.5 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
With over 60 years’ experience, Eastman Performance Films are world leaders in the manufacture and supply of high performance window and paint protection film for automotive and architectural applications.
With a dedicated team based throughout the region, Performance Films EMEA, covers a broad territory. An extensive product range, combined with a diverse portfolio of brands and the very best in marketing and technical support has enabled the business to flourish in recent years, with further strong growth expected to continue in 2021 and beyond.
The Inside Sales Representative will provide inside sales support to the outside sales team in Europe, in addition to assuming direct responsibility for some smaller accounts in the Territory.
- Support the regional sales team, providing administrative support in areas such as pricing, contracts, quality claims, and opportunity management etc.
- Manage small distributor accounts in Europe
- Develop and utilize a territory management plan for directly managed accounts
- Provide Voice of Customer feedback including product quality, performance and service issues and concerns
- Actively participate in the demand planning process for the territory
- Help provide sales analysis data to external sales team.
- Engage effectively with SFDC and opportunity management process.
- Process and, through effective interaction with other functional departments, ensure resolution of all customer enquiries.
- Be Pro‐active in discussions with customers – Use consultative selling techniques to help drive sales and new marketing initiatives.
- Build trust with channel partners to enable capture of accurate and complete data to support OM and CRM systems.
- Proactive customer engagement documented in call reports. Submit 3‐5 call individual reports/month. Telephone interactions permitted
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Cooperate with external sales team and regional leadership to help shape and execute strategic initiatives
- Attend sales meetings, report on market situation.
- Be familiar with Performance Films product range and be able to discuss product features, benefits and applications
- Negotiate/manage pricing requests, payment terms and other variables as required.
- Ensure distributor agreements are in place and updated as required
- Actively participate in demand planning process
- Monitor and assist with customer training needs.
- Conduct desk-based research to explore new market opportunities.
- Seek insights on market dynamics, competitor activity, pricing etc and share this information via call reports and SFDC posts
Required Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in business related discipline preferred
- Previous inside sales or customer service experience essential
- Experience with CRM and other sales systems and tools
- Traits: Service focused, tenacious, Inquisitive
- Fluent in Russian and English (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability in networking across large, matrix organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated to create opportunities for Performance Films and to leverage the strength of the brand in the territory
- Self-starter able to operate with minimal supervision and a strong ability to drive to results
- Strategic thinker
- Good presentation skills
- Results oriented and proactive
- Team player and collaborative
- Honest and ethical
- Experience and/or knowledge of window film/ glass and glazing/ automotive accessories would be beneficial
- Familiarity with B-2-B and B-2-C marketing
- Meeting and Exceeding Customer Expectations
• Market Insight: Leverage market insights to guide decisions and determine what is right
• Courage: Make courageous choices to innovate and accelerate value creation
• Optimism: Optimistically focus on continual growth over a longer-term horizon
• Bias for Action: Have a bias for action, prioritizing issues and making sound decisions, despite uncertainty or risk
• Adaptability: Adaptable to market and customer opportunities quickly
For further information about this position please contact Andy Vickers or Fiorela Moretto in Talent Acquisition or send your application via the apply button.
- Inside Sales Representative for Performance Films EU Distribution channel
- Business Organisation/ Function
- Performance Films
Reports To (Title)
- Distribution Sales Manager
Country & Location
- Rotterdam Netherlands or Langenfeld Germany
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day