Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
This role is overlay to the field sales force carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field. Sells the company’s products and/or services via telephone, typically with limited travel. Build relationships with client and partner with assigned AE to grow Aspect footprint within the accounts. Identify new areas within client organization for potential Aspect solutions, including displacement of competitor solutions. Understand client business processes and initiatives. Promote Aspect solutions for process improvements. Deliver or facilitate customer presentations and discovery calls. Qualify and follow up on marketing driven sales leads. Sell product upgrades to ensure client is on currently supported products and current with maintenance. Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, installation scheduling, etc. Responsible for annual and quarterly revenue. Must understand all revenue recognition requirements and deliver forecast revenue accurately. Leverage all appropriate Aspect business units required to interact with client in order to win business.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Sell Aspect products, services, and support
* Grow Aspect footprint in client base
* Ensure client is on currently supported products
* Deliver assigned annual and quarterly revenue quota
* Forecast revenue accurately
* Document client activity and develop account plan
* Demonstrated competency in sales of company products and services.
* Ability to communicate complex information to customers.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. May be tasked with sales/development of new or strategic products.
* Ability to use professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
* Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables. Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Skills required to work on problems that have long term impact on success of organization.
* 4+ years of sales experience
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.