In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Responsible for developing and collaborating across divisions to implement CommScope’s Information Security program. The primary responsibilities of this position are to perform IT Project and Supplier Risk Assessments while aligning to business goals and objectives.
How You’ll Help us Connect The World
Perform IT Risk Assessments for various enterprise projects and direct and indirect suppliers in order to identify, mitigate and manage risks. Perform IT Audits to support business needs and compliance objectives. Support InfoSec team’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance projects, tools, and initiatives. Maintain policy, standards, guidelines, procedures development, and maintenance expertise/support in coordination with the CommScope enterprises business strategies. Research and provide expertise in understanding corporate and business best practices and convert these practices into information security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures. Balance the needs of the business with the contractual and regulatory landscape to create balanced and enforceable information security directives and guidelines. Work with IT Security-related control frameworks and standards; e.g. ISO27002, PCI, SOX, etc. Manage InfoSec projects and tasks as needed to meet the team and company goals.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, or related curriculum.
- Relevant work experience in Information Security, audit, risk management, or internal controls, or related certifications like Security+, CISSP, etc.
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Basic understanding in processes related to the position, including applying standard security awareness techniques/principles in gathering information, conducting fieldwork, and reporting issues.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of explaining technical information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Experience with cloud security is a plus.
- Analytical, problem solving, strong documentation skills; attention to detail.
- Strong relationship and team-building skills.
- Skilled at conducting, preparing, and presenting analysis, findings, and recommendations.
- Hold or pursuing certifications in Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar certifications.
- Experience in large global disbursed business environment.
- Experience managing information security, governance, or compliance documents for a multi-national organization preferred.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at email@example.com. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo