Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group– which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
The Manager, Client On-boarding & Integration is responsible for client onboarding and program integration.
Client On-boarding and Integration:
• Support technology and business integrations for clients utilizing Foodbuy’s internal eProcurement platform, OneSource and other third-party technology integration partners
• Streamline new client onboarding process to ensure efficiencies are achieved
• Proactively manage program integrations for new clients joining Foodbuy to increase speed to market for greater client savings and rebates
• Cross-functional collaboration with Foodbuy teams including Business Development, Sourcing, Category and Account Management
• Highly organized, multi-tasker
• Proven project management experience including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
• Ability to lead projects to successful outcomes, build consensus amongst teams, and identify risks/roadblocks
• Possess the necessary technical skills, including solid knowledge of MS Dynamic, Smartsheet, and eProcurement
• Effective communicator
• Recognize and solve problems quickly
• Project Management Professional certification preferred
• Establish criteria and implement tools to measure client and supplier performance
• Analyze on-boarding metrics and develop a meaningful user dashboard and performance scorecard
• Identify technical enhancements to the on-boarding process and collaborate with technology provider to implement enhancements
• Participate in ad hoc projects
• Prior related experience with client interfacing technology solutions, including eProcurement. A strong technical acumen is required including the ability to translate technical language to a non-technical audience
• A minimum of 5+ years of senior level client relationship management experience required (preferably within the Hospitality, Foodservice or related industry)
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Ability to assess new client implementation and integration needs, develop appropriate plans, and ensure success
• Strong understanding of supply chain and procurement services by business segment/channel. Food and non-food distribution experience a plus
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications is required
• Ability to travel intermittently
• A strong understanding of the financial, commercial, technological and social aspects of group purchasing organizations and the competitive environment
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to build effective, long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills–proven ability to engage others and handle interactions with individuals or groups to obtain commitment, compromise or settlement in a way that promotes win-win solutions and mutual goals or interests
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 879571