Job ID: 108674
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Leads the technical sales process to align Amdocs solutions with the customer’s technical and business requirements.
What will your job look like?
• Utilizing a deep technical understanding of the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture, formulate Information Security solutions based on client technical and business requirements. Maintain a detailed knowledge of Amdocs Information Security solutions and present them to our customers. Orchestrate the variety of Amdocs products and/ or services that are involved in the proposed solution.
• Maintain the organization’s information security effectiveness and efficiency by defining and leading the implementation of security approaches, standards and procedures supporting strategic plans and directions
• Design solutions and formulate response to RFx, create POC/demos, and present IS solutions to customers.
• Utilize deep technical knowledge of IS products and services to align appropriate solutions based on client need.
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating the organization’s outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
• Keep updated with emerging security threats and alerts; conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts; collaborate with other cyber threat researchers.
• Gain insight into customers’ environment, challenges, and opportunities in order to propose areas where Amdocs products and solutions can bring value. Ensure that the proposed solution reflects the Amdocs value proposition and our competitive advantages. Get into the details of how the system will function and will be integrated into the client environment, and how open and easy it will be to maintain post-production.
• Maintain a comprehensive awareness of industry trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics (Sales Engineer being more focused on functional and technical knowledge). Maintain a broader knowledge of architecture and integration between products/ services and various elements within products/ services.
• Share and communicate end-to-end solutions orally and in writing to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear, concise language that is in the vernacular of each group.
• Identify, liaise with, and advise Amdocs technical resources needed for the sales process. Oversee the solution design.
• Identify the customer need (sales opportunities) early in the buying cycle, and determine how the need can be addressed by Amdocs. Analyze and quantify the business value that the proposed solution would offer to the customer.
• Conduct thought leadership sessions. Support sales from presales to scoping handover.
All you need is…
• 10+ years’ experience in Information Security.
• Comprehensive experience in information security/information security management
• In-depth knowledge of security architectural considerations from an End-To-End security perspective
• In-depth knowledge of information security concepts and methodologies
• In-depth knowledge of compliances (PCI DSS, Sox, DPA, and so on) and IS
• standards (ISO 27001, BS25999, ISO 20000, OWASP, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of risk management methodologies and approach
• Knowledge of Secure SDLC methodology
• Experience in communication/presentations at the executive level. Proven experience in presale/sales engineering for Telco and/or cable operators (middle and high management levels).
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies and experts in a global company
- You will have opportunities to evolve yourself in the future of all cutting-edge technologies and business trends.
- You will be working with a great team
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce