Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of requests for telecom services. Ensure requests are processed in a timely manner to meet SLA and customer expectations. Document all order activity and ensure data integrity in Lumen systems. Responsible for accurate and timely communication of order milestones to internal and externally facing teams – escalating as needed.
The Main Responsibilities
Essential Job Duties
• Demonstrate ability to efficiently and accurately process and manage Access Service Requests for multiple Lumen products or access provider(s)
• Demonstrate a consistent, elevated level of performance as measured by SLAs, M&Ps / SOPs, On-Time Performance and quality standards, and individual objectives
• Excel at managing the assigned queue using time management skills
• Excel at managing the assigned queue (could be an ACD call queue where assigned) to maintain service level objectives.
• Provide technical support for internal and external teams.
• Identify and champion resolution for process issues. Work cross-functionally to implement process changes.
• Provide input into appropriate training and documentation around departmental processes.
• Participate in UATs as assigned.
• Support special projects as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Behavioral & Technical:
•Develop and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders to understand evolving issues and requirements, understand upstream and downstream implications and dependencies, ensuring key solutions are executed and properly coordinated.
•Collaborative skills and use a team approach to accomplishing work.
•Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
•Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills to lead teams through change.
•Ability to motivate others, use good teamwork skills, including development of interdepartmental relationships and the ability to make complex decisions.
•Work closely across business units to implement necessary process changes that solve problems for all Lumen customers.
•Demonstrate ability to process tasks as assigned for one or more Lumen voice product
•Use training, M&Ps and peer knowledge to demonstrate ability to process tasks as assigned for incoming work
•Process orders according to SLAs, On Time Performance and quality standards
•Manage the assigned queue using time management skills
•Escalate to a higher level as needed
•Able to provision install, change and disconnect orders with a strong focus for quality and customer care.
•Providing escalation support for lower level techs
•Respond to more complex maintenance and troubleshooting requests
•Manage all requirement definition for new product/process builds working jointly with many different business units.
•Responsible for driving the business requirements throughout the development cycle.
•Analyze and diagnose root cause and execute solutions for order process issues to ensure timely problem resolution.
•Build, with stakeholders, appropriate training and documentation around provisioning processes.
•Facilitating extremely complex, diverse and/or technical product processing for Lumen products and services.
•Develop & write test use case scenarios
•Lead and Manage UAT across teams
What We Look For in a Candidate
•Assoc degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
•7-9 years related experience in specific area or equivalent.
•May require technical certification.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Operations, Technology or related field
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
• Project management experience
• Familiarity of Lumen Provisioning Systems and Processes
Requisition #: 250293
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.